It goes without saying that there are a million ways to enjoy cotton candy. There are those among us who like to eat it most while sitting atop a Ferris wheel at the local carnival. Others like to munch on it while at Disney On Ice. Still others find it most pleasurable while sitting outside in the bleachers at a minor league baseball game. These are all fine times and places to enjoy this sugary treat. However, in the style of everyone's good friend David, allow me to provide for you perhaps the 10 best ways/places to eat cotton candy.
10. While riding on a great white shark in the open sea.
9. While sitting in a jail cell with your best friend.
8. During a wedding ceremony or baptism that you just happened into because you thought the music was nice.
7. In the dentist's chair just before he says, "Say 'Ah'."
6. On a crowded street in NYC while standing next to The Naked Cowboy (no relation).
5. With your favorite neighbor. On his roof, of course. At night.
4. In front of a class of 2nd graders who are at the same time being urged to eat apples as part of a healthy diet.
3. During Jury Duty selection; hopefully it will be enough to get you kicked off for the week.
2. During your hearing, assuming #3 doesn't work out too well for you.
1. In the form of a Cotton Candy Cocktail! Because, the only thing better than cotton candy, is cotton candy with vodka in it.
On today's episode of 'The Hungry Cowboy', I'm mixing up a delicious Cotton Candy Cocktail for you to enjoy during your Fourth of July festivities! Have a great holiday, folks!
Cotton Candy Cocktail Recipe:
1 oz of Whipped Cream Vodka or Marshmallow Vodka
1 small container of cotton candy
6 oz of Sparkling Water
Fill a rocks glass with cotton candy. Add 1 ounce of either whipped cream or marshmallow vodka. Pour sparkling water over the cotton candy and squeal like a child as it melts. Top with ice. Enjoy!